Wednesday, June 13, 2007

We're on our way. Here we go. Moo is now 15 months. I have to say that she is constantly amazing me. She is finally cruising furniture. She loves to bend down to pick up stuff off the ground and put it on our couch or tables. Moo has become a little helper. She now knows that everything she takes out of the laundry basket she has to put back in.



Today has been a rough day for her because she is teething. We see 3 upper front teeth beginning to cut through. Needless to say we're drowning in drool. I'm happy to see the teeth come in. I was beginning to think that she would never have front teeth.



Moo had her IFSP on Monday and she is doing awesome. Jason and I finally got to see the results of the assessments they completed last month. She was 14 months old when the assessments were completed. Moo's cognitive level is 14 months, receptive language is 14 months, gross motor is 10-12 months, fine motor is 12-15 months, social is 14 months, and self help is 12-14 months. Oh yeah, we can't forget about expressive language....it is at the 8 month level. We're very optimistic about her expressive language since she is learning 3 languages (i.e. English, French, and ASL) simultaneously. She does approximate the sign "more". We're taking bets as to whether her first words will be in English or in French. For those of you who don't know, Dad speaks to Moo only in French and I speak to her English. We both practice sign language with her.

3 comments:

Bethany said...

OMG Katrina, she is doing awesome!! I'm itching to kiss on those cheeks!

Christina said...

She is SOO cute! Great to hear the teeth are coming in! I always did hate all that drool. Feel free to link me if you want..I linked you if you don't mind :)

Our Story: Continued said...

I found your blog!!! She is getting cuter by the second! I'm so glad to see pictures of sweet Marley Moo. Are you guys headed to the conference in Kansas City?? Give her a big ole' kiss for me!!