Saturday, June 23, 2007








It seems that it was only yesterday when I last posted. I guess at this age time flies by too quickly.


Last Sunday was Fathers day and we took Daddy to the park

. Marley loved swinging with Daddy. We tried to slide but it was too late in the day so the slides were scalding hot.

Almost everday Marley is doing something new. What she seems to love most in being up on her feet. We have to beware if anything is at her level that we don't want her to touch. She loves to throw objects off the couches and tables onto the floor. It is her new game. She is doing the one-hand cruise right now. She goes from the couch to the coffee table to anything that is standing that will support her. Marley has become the proficient cruiser and she knows it.

At the advice of a PT that I work with, I bought her a leap frog shopping cart. She pushes it around the house with very little prompting from us. She loves it. Marley always gets this huge smile on her face. She loves being independent. I told Jason to watch out because in no time she'll be taking independent steps. She is increasing her time standing on her own. Right now its a challenge of balance and coordination, but she's getting there.

5 comments:

Christina said...

She is so cute...before you know it you'll be thinking to yourself "I wanted her to walk so badly why?!" LOL Great pictures!

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful!!! I love her eyes. My oldest girl has those same beautiful stunners. :)

Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

She is one busy and beautiful girl!!

Amy Flege said...

oh look at her!! she is just adorable!!

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

She looks like she's the star attraction, and I am willing to bet she really is.